Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nothing chokes me up faster...

Than knowing these hugs will never happen again. My kids LOVED their uncle so much. 
These pictures aren't the best, but they capture those genuine smiles and I can just feel the love my kids had for him, and he had for them whenever I look at them.






These pictures were taken exactly one year ago.
Mind boggling what can happen in a year.
I never, in a million years would have thought this was our future.

Yesterday my oldest was turning this calender I have hanging on the wall back to December. She said, "Look! It's December! Let's go tell Uncle J to NOT go in his car today!"

She was half laughing, being silly, and completely unaware of how much I have wished that we could do just that every day since January 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment